nail bar york road

Get Quote Call (410) 941-8888 Get directions WhatsApp (410) 941-8888 Message (410) 941-8888 Contact Us Find Table Make Appointment Place Order View Menu

Inspire Nail Bar | Nail salon 21212 | Towson | Baltimore MD: 🍀 Why leave your nails natural when a little bit of work can turn them into an eye-catching piece of art?

Enjoy your pampering time in our salon! You’ll get a chance to relax and your nails will be looking fabulous all throughout the year. How can anyone say no to that?

Sudbury Fire: Firefighters Rescue Trapped Residents As Huge Blaze Rips Through Block Of Flats

Inspire Nail Bar is a place for personal rediscovery, solace and healing. It is a refuge from the everyday world. Let the healing effects of our highly trained estheticians restore, pamper, and rejuvenate you.

"👉 It’s important to keep your nails looking chic and on-trend. To complete your look in style this season, there’s no better choice than this nail art design.

I cannot rave about this place enough!! This is truly the best nail salon experience I’ve ever had. Bella greeted me immediately as I walked into the salon and was super friendly and personable. Kelly, the salon manager, did my nails and they’re exactly what I asked for and more. Kelly was super gentle and also worked with me to get nails I was absolutely in love with. Inspire is reasonably priced for the incredible work they do and I recommend this salon to everyone!

New York's New Nail Bars

I had a wonderful experience at Inspire! Nikki did my pedicure - it was so enjoyable and I love that they use plastic bags on the tubs to make it sanitary. Also, the leg massage was nice and long - longer than anywhere else I’ve been. Kelly did my gel manicure and she was careful yet super efficient. I loved it and can’t wait to come back!

I went in for a fill with gel and I am so happy I did! Kelly is amazing. She takes the time to make sure my shape is perfect. I highly recommend this place. Dao is also very good and from what I can see all the techs are great. True artists!

Located in the heart of Baltimore, Maryland 21212, Inspire Nail Bar has become an industry leader in nail services. Our nail salon was founded on the idea of delivering only the finest nail and spa services to clients all over the Baltimore area. Our goal is to make your visit to our nail salon an experience, which enhances your life and wellbeing for years to come. We guaranteed that when you leave our nail salon, you will experience a feeling of renewed vitality. Most of all, you’ll be content.

The Nail Bar On York Road

0 comments

Post a Comment